October 30, 2008

It's hard 2 forget someone u love

My crazy life had ended. just because of one guy. that I'm head over heels with. Somehow I feel it's a good thing and sometimes I feel it's a bad thing that I'm losing my true me. myself.

I'm depressed all of the time, even my friends could see the changes in me. eyebags. skin breakouts. lord, why am I constantly like this. I knew all the answers 2 my problems but yet, I'm still heading to the wrong way. I feel sick. I can't take it anymore. i hate being shouted at. being yelled at. but all of that is haunting me.

I'm now alone. depressed. lonely. and guess what? I hate telling others the way I feel. I feel it's not nice to constantly find your friends when u feel like breaking out. it is stupid, because they could not do anything to help me.

3 comments:

bintangbicara said...

lamb, u in trouble ?
u know i will always be there for u, walaupun thru fon je. walaupun kita jauh physically, aku salu sgt ingat kat kau. yang best gila hidup kau sekarang, totally in control of it. aku? duit ptptn nak beli pad pun tak cukup ( or so to speak), nasib baik mama aku ada. masa ?aku kena study je memanjang, gila bosan dan penat even though i love it. kau best gila berterbangan sana sini even if kena bangun awal pagi and put on ur makeup even if when u feel like u dont want to. parents kita sama- sama hampeh, aku dah lama gila kot tak balik rumah, sebab aku takut mak aku pilih ayah tiri aku over me. so i choose not to, i dont want to see her choosing him over me. haih. kau ada bf, aku takde.
so be happy that you're in full control of your life now, wlauapun it sucks to be an adult,sometimes.
aku sayang kau, aku tatau bila kau akan baca ni, tapi, aku sayang kau gila2 punya. i just wish our lives hadnt turn so far from each other's.
take care lambieeeeeeeeee

Mh said...

the problem comes when you get TOO attach to someone.

dropping comment while blog hopping.

macintorch said...

hai. we cant 4get them. just 4give them. even its their fault. if not we wont be able to move on.let time heal. be positive. cheers :)