May 10, 2008

boredom kills me mann

i'm damn bored noww.. it kills me to be this way. for one whole day i slept. and now i just woke up. i can't believe i'm a working girl right now. waking up as it is. phew, it's crazy mann. now my life started to sparks like it was never before. and not that it lead to only good things, it leads to unhealthy things too. My life is tipped over. not fully upside down yet. because i know i can put myself together and make things the way it is again. somebody's trying to correct me. I'm fully aware of my mistakes. but what will i do next? will i have the effort to correct my wrong doings? or will i continue to slip in my beautiful mistakes? oh man, i don't know. SHE told me that i will continue to do the same thing again as she was like me before. and THAT scares the hell out of me. am i that easy to be read and judged? DAMMNN.. i'm turning into someone i don't even know.somebody that is so damn selfish and i hate that fact.

No comments: