March 22, 2008

after work

I'm back from my flight to labuan. delayed for 1 hour. just because the flight ops cannot find a replacement for the captain. silly. now i'm too bored 2 do anytg. smore my friends are not here. it sucks to be alone. fucker lah. buat aku takde mood. but, out of nowhere, when i did the f&b service, a guy asked me if i once studied in upm. crazy, a passenger knows me. i thought he was a student there, but he has a shop near upm. hahaha. i felt funny. malu seyh. aku tak suke dikenali as a stewardess. i just want to work and earn my own money and then i cud spend it like crazy. payday. stil few days to go. i have lots of things to buy, already placarded on my brain. oh god. i'm a fuckin big spender. fuck. sheeshh.. i'm soo bored. tommorow n d day after tmrow are my off days. but nobody's in the house. great. i'll die bored out of my skull.

1 comment:

Didy and Simone said...

babe,keep your blogs updated.!=)