July 3, 2007

I miss him

I miss him. I miss his Bambi eyes pleading to me when he wants to sleep on my lap. Whenever I'm on the couch watching tv, he always fidget itself beside me. His soft fur really made me miss him. He left us last year. He got this virus, and suddenly he's gone. I remember the day when he got so sick from the virus, and his saliva was drooling averywhere; that includes my lap. Me and my sister brought him to a vet. He got a shot and the vet told us maybe he got viruses in him but she can't do anything as he never got a shot from any vet. After that we went home, and just for half an hour of difficult breathing, he was a goner. my brother buried him at the back of our house. I didn't cry as I'm not such weenie (I did cried a bit *sniff*). But since that day, I miss him a lot. Especially today when my other cat fidget itself beside me to watch tv with me. Duh, it's only a cat. And so what? I miss him like hell!

No comments: