June 15, 2007

Materialistic



Materialista. Materialism. Materialist. Everyone consider it to be bad as they picture it a materialist tend to consider material possessions or MONEY and physical comfort as more important than spiritual values. It is bad. It is disgusting. But how do you not care about it as people nowadays can buy happiness with money. And through it the comfort lies. People tend to be nice to get money, and sometimes they act nice just because of money. Those grey stuffed people, full of smoky hatred yelled about us being a materialist. Can u spot it, people who loves us, cared for us. They give us comfort, sacrifices anything not just spiritually; all of their possessions, just to make us happy. And those who doesn't, they just ignore us playing blind and deaf just avoiding from providing anything to us. Them, them who spoke about materialism, cursing about how bad are we as materialist in a world where it's hard to explain as it is hard to breathe in this smoky lounge of misanthropy. I am a materialist, but not a gold-digger. A materialist that experience love from materials not spiritually. A girl that never experience love perfectly. Parental love. I've never been appreciated. All my effort seems useless. Only God's know what I've been through and what are ME and my siblings are living through. Imagine life of a stray cat. Being fed, not loved. It's painful. It's a pathetic life. As I want to end it. But my guardian angels is here. I have two of them. One is in heaven right now, looking down to me from above. And one is right here with me, being my lover, my best friend, and my soul mate. For an eternal happiness shall I continue my life and be happy to make it better.

No comments: