June 3, 2007

blonde redhead



My boyfriend discovered a band that really captures me. Blonde Redhead. With a Japanese lead singer and two twins brother, can anything be anymore cooler than that? I just love Kazu (the lead singer) as she has this high, eerie voice which hovers over melodic guitar riffs and clockwork drum beats. Really cool. And she's hot too. An Asian chick who plays guitar and IS the lead singer of an indie rock band; geez.. I want to be like her. Nice musics, great lyrics. It's like ecstasy listening to their records. I just heard some of their songs, just a few of them. But I fell in love with the soulful voice and fuck, why didn't I discovered them earlier?! It's just a waste of art dammit! Melody is my favourite piece from the band. Maybe there's tons of their records that are good but I didn't have the chance to listen to it. They've released an album this year; 23, damn I didn't heard any of it yet. Maybe sooner or later I'll search for it.Hey guys, listen to them. They're fuckin' good!

No comments: